For Sale: Original 1949 MG TC.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: Original 1949 MG TC.
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 12:58:27 -0500
Hello folks:

        The following was passed on to me, so now I'm passing it on
to you.  Any guesses on it's worth?  I guestimated $20,000+ to the
person who passed it on to me.

        Cheers!
        - Garry Archer

------------ cut here ------------- cut here ------------- cut here ------------

 From: t_holway@unhh.unh.edu (Todd A Holway)
 Newsgroups: ne.forsale
 Subject: Original 1949 MG/TC
 Date: 8 Mar 1994 15:36 EST

        [Strange - he posts to ne.forsale (North East USA) and distributes
         to the World! --- Garry]

Howdy!
My family is selling a 1949 MG TC. Features:

                -wire wheels
                -original two tone tan & brown paint
                -refurbished interior
                -no major dents in body
                -engine mechanically sound
                -wooded parts of frame not rusted
                -right-hand drive

For more information, E-mail me back at the address below or better
yet, telephone 207-363-8377 and leave a message on our machine.
                                        Thanks in advance!
|T_Holway@Unhh.Unh.Edu |