Re: Occasional TR4 Seat

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Occasional TR4 Seat
From: Michael G Hering <MGHering@world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 10:41:03 -0500 (EST)
        I have an occasional seat that came with my '66 TR4A.  I kept it
for my '67, cause both interiors are black.  Basically, all it is is a
long narrow seatcusion covered in black viynl with white piping.  This is
of course assuming that the PO didn't lose any other part of it.  It
isn't very helpfull on a TR4A because the hood gets in the way when you
fold it down.  On a TR4, where the hood comes off, it might be better.  I
still like the looks of it in my car though.  Too bad you are so far
away, or I could loan it to you for a pattern, but if you are really
interested, perhaps we could arrange something.

                                        Michael Hering
                                        TR4A IRS