Re: Fresh air ducts on the TR7

Subject: Re: Fresh air ducts on the TR7
From: "Gregory T. Fieldson" <krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 1994 14:24:30 -0500
Lawrence,
   This is a pretty big item to misplace on a TR7 (a concave panel about
30 inches by 12 inches at its largest. I would suggest looking at
junkyards. You'll know it when you see it. (If that isn't enough, it
buckles onto the front edge of the cowl at two points - nothing else
does). This isn't an item that was easily damaged or prone to rusting away
so most TR7's at a junkyard should still have it.  My guess is that
someone was working on the distributor (or in that vicinity) and just
plain forgot to put the panel back on.

Greg Fieldson
Dept. of Chemical Engineering        krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
The Johns Hopkins University     or  fieldson@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu