Re: PCV valves and MGB's

To: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Subject: Re: PCV valves and MGB's
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 10:12:42 -0500 (EST)
/
/ Hey, whats going on....now I'm completely confused!!!
/
/ Let me describe the current system I have installed right now....
/
/ Crankcase breather tube from block to PCV valve....PCV valve
/ installed to allow gas (not petrol gas) to flow from block to carbs and
/ not the other way (to prevent backfireworks). divider connected to end
/ of PCV valve...two tubes go to the brass tubes on either inner-side of the
/ the SUs.
/
/ This is a 74 Midget....and as far as I can tell from the manual....this
/ set up (apart from  the PCV valve ) is correct.
/
/ Let the battle commence.......
/
/ Marcus

        Looks good to me. Just ran out to the barn to look at a
        72 Midget that is being stored here for the winter. This is
        the same configeration that is on this car.

        paul

/