Bolts, clutches, idiots

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bolts, clutches, idiots
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 16:41:02 -0500 (EST)
Someone on the net put me onto the book Nuts, Bolts Fasteners and Plumbing.
It's a super book that begins with basic metal science and covers all
the tables of bolts and their proper uses and grades. For anyone
wondering about the Grade 8 bolt issue of shear verus load and such this
covers that in detail.

The TR6 clutch that works OK until you start the engine may have a bad
fork alignment for the throwout bearing. It may crack or be badly
positions by the pins. Check that if you get it all apart. They do go.

As for Marcus and the bosses boss (the Mustang grill with the horse he
wanted to look like a Ferrari) I would have to assume that this person
was dropped on the head as an infant. That is too wierd.

However , he was on the right track for an automotive mascot. He could
cut the horse in half and just mount the horse's ass on his car. Man and
machine matched perfectly !

Chris Ball
Toronto Triumph Club