Grassroots what?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots what?
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 94 10:07:35 EST
Fellow fiends:

Ok, so I'm new in town.  What is "Grassroots Motorsports?"  Is it a
magazine or is it a parts collection somewhere?  Regardless, it sounds
sort of interesting.  Please, someone, tell me more.  If it is a
magazine, how do I get one (or a subscription)?  If it is a parts collection
does it have an overdrive box for an early B?  If it is both (that's
what it sounds like to me), can it help me find a MkI Sprite?

Thanks to all,
Will Zehring
"Has money completely lost its appeal?"  whats-his-name in "Rope of Sand"