Craftsman tools

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Craftsman tools
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 10:10:19 -0600 (CST)
PhilE says...
>I have had good luck with Sears replacing Craftsman sockets.  I have also
>had good luck with Wards replacing PwrCraft sockets.  Even though they no
>longer sell them.  They pay me to buy a Craftsman from Sears!

Sears has always replaced mine with no questions, even the screwdriver I
broke in half using it as a pry bar.  But now I find that Western Auto
carries the full line of Craftsman tools, and our local W.A. has a much
better selection stocked than the Sears store.  Is this a deal between
Sears and W.A., and does Western Auto carry the same guarantee?

Lee M. Daniels              Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu     Texas A&M University      (409) 845-3726