RE: sols in Germany?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cak@parc.xerox.com
Subject: RE: sols in Germany?
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 07:29:42 PST
>Are there any SOLs reading this list in Germany? I'm trying to track
>down a headlamp bulb made by (apparently) a small company there. It's a
>halogen replacement for the P45 base tungsten elements in my Lucas
>PL700 "tripods". The distributors that I used to buy from can't/don't
>stock them any more...

>       4360
>     12V 60/55W
>       P45t   H9

There's a place in Milpitas called Medallion Lighting that carries an enormous
stock of all types of lamps and bulbs.  The Philips catalog from Medallion
lists European Halogen lamps for autos, with dimensions and such.  I can FAX
the page to you if you like. Medallion's # is (408)945-7700.  They're pretty
helpful.

Mike G.