Newsgroup

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsgroup
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 1994 11:44:01 -0700
You know, this topic comes up often enough I should put it in the intro
message.  The last time we had this talk, hte majority of folks were
vehemently opposed to making this a newsgroup.  There's too much noise
already, with limited distribution.  Letting in any prepubescent dweeb
with a PC and a minimal grasp of spelling and society would probably not
be a long term benefit.

The complaints about difficulty with reading the format of the messages
is not inherent in the mailing list, it points more towards inadequate
software on the receiving end.

If someone really wants a British cars newsgroup, then follow the usual
channels to make one.  But leave this list out of it.

mjb.