frogeye number plate lamp plinth

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: frogeye number plate lamp plinth
From: Hans.Huber@Eng.Sun.COM (Hans Huber)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1993 17:25:54 +0800
needed: frogeye number plate lamp plinth.

(this is the sheet metal stand off for the number plate lamp.)

my '58 frog ("the alatross") is finally nearing completion (hmm, seems
i've been saying that for a couple of years now).  i finally found one
attached to a complete '59, so i bought the whole thing (and got a few
other parts besides :-).  the bummerliscious part is that my paint shop
has lost the plinth.

I'm in the SF bay area, and locals are preferred, but if you've got one
you're willing to part with, let me know the condition and asking price
(or parts you need if you want to trade, i've got quite a collection of
small bore heads & miscellaneous whatnot).

hans "if i had a nickel for every spridget i've owned, i'd have forty cents"
huber