Re: TR3&4 thremo. hsings

To: jerry@tr2.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3&4 thremo. hsings
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 08:56:28 -0800
In message <m0p1kQZ-00003CC@tr2.COM>  writes:

> > Once again, time to dip into the pool of net.wisdom
> >
> > I have tried and tried to get the temperature sender out of the lower
> > thermostat
> > housing.
>
> **** TeriAnn, you need my super-deluxe patented TR Temperature sender
>    remover!
>                        ( !!! )

> * Jerry Kaidor       jerry@tr2.com, jkaidor@synoptics.com     *
> *                    KF6VB                                    *

++++++++++ Jerry please note you are using OLD mail list address ++++++++
++++++++++ New address is british-cars@autox.team.net +++++++++++++++++++

Jerry Please find it soon.  My current plan is to slice open the lower housing
with a cut off tool this weekend, clean up the threads and get a new/used lower
housing.  I really need to be able to get the instrument pannel inside and the
car won't fit through the front door.

Which just reminds me... About 11 years ago I was almost able to pick up a
246GTS that was missing its engine and had a bad transaxle.  The exterior and
interior were in excellent condition.  The plan was to disassemble it and
reassemble it inside the house as a piece of art (In front of the television it
could be drive in movies) untill I could come up with an engine and transaxle.
Lucky for me the deal fell through.

TeriAnn

I'm on a roll, 1 part assembled a day, 7 a week minimum  Last week, steering
box, collor bracket, steering relay, solinoid, fuse box, overdrive relay, front
floor mats, 4 tie rod ends assembled to the tierods.

Expected this weekend: voltage regulator, flasher relay, the entire steering
linkage assembled (upper shaft to wait for the instrument pannel to be
renbuilt), petrol tank with its two straps.  I would do more, but I have two
other cars to try to get on the road this weekend.

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561