Re: '77 Midget not starting...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '77 Midget not starting...
From: Flavius@learnlink.emory.edu (Steven R. Kopec)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1993 13:40:59 EST
HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com writes:

> Steven Kopec writes,"had to turn the car off to get it
> to let go of a friend...." Therein lies your problem.
> The car has become attached to your friend and refuses
> to restart without that comforting, warm hand.

I'm not sure my friend would agree, but anything is worth a try.  ;*)

     It appears that the engine ground is loose.  I haven't had a chance to
look at it due to time and lack of light, but that should be solved this
weekend.  I'll post what it was as soon as I trace the
problem.

Steven

Steven R. Kopec              "Are you lonely, Are you lost?
flavius@learnlink.emory.edu   This voice console is a must...
skopec@unix.cc.emory.edu      I press execute..."  -Kate Bush
These opinions may be mine or they may not be...you decide.