Celebration and Thank You!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Celebration and Thank You!
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 14:01:18 PST
I don't want to make TOO big a deal of this, but I notice we're approaching
British Cars Digest #1,000.  That's one HELLUVA lot of Britcar info and a
gargantuan job done by our Esteemed Coordinator, Mark Bradakis.  I haven't
been around since the beginning, when the Digest may have been coordinated
by a predecessor, but I propose we raise our glasses of ...(insert favorite
beverage
here)... to express our thanks to MJB for his efforts.  Hip, hip and all that!
George Haynes