Re: Caterham images and the email server

To: hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk
Subject: Re: Caterham images and the email server
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 93 08:39:25 pdt
> From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
> Subject: Caterham images and the email server
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 93 9:17:20 BST
>

>       Roland had some problems with the email server and the file seven.gif,
> I have double checked the file on the ftp site is ok and I have no problems
> dowloading it and displaying it direct from hoosier. Has anyone else had
> problems ? (has anyone else tried ?)

Ben,

Yes, I'm sure you're right about the image on hoosier being correct,
though I did have to try twice to get all of the files from the server.

The problem is that there is more than one GIF format.  My viewer wants
a different format from the one on hoosier.  A fellow list member has
kindly offered to send me a converted file.

Thanks,

Roland