Foreign Parts Unlimited

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Foreign Parts Unlimited
From: Kendall Robinson <kendallr@smtplink.chey.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 17:05:43 EST
         I was just going through some e-mail that I've
         saved from the list because I'm ready to
         put the interior back in the BGT.  One of the
         messages I found had a glowing recommendation about
         Foreign Parts Unlimited.  It said that they have
         great prices on interior kits.  They do.  Not only
         that, the person I talked to was extremely
         friendly.  I get the feeling that this company can
         be very competitive (compared to VB, for example)
         with their prices.

         I haven't seen their catalog yet, or actually done
         business with them, but they know how to treat
         people right.  For me, that goes a long way.

         The address in the e-mail was Sommerville, Mass
         (about a year old).  When I called the Mass number,
         I got a new number which is in the 603 area code
         (NH).

         Kendall