Snake Dip

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Snake Dip
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 08:05:17 -0400
Roland,

The cheapest phosphoric acid they'll sell us poor
chemists is 85% by weight in water.  This means that
this is convenient for some big industrial user, but I have
no idea if this is what cows like.  MOO.

BTW, I saw an ad for a great deal in Providence.

'66 Austin-Healey, suspension replaced 3 years ago, inner
and outer rocker panels replaced 12 years ago, new paint
only 10 years ago, been driven by a maniac very gently for the last
13 years.  Garaged for three years!  Only $30,000.  Leather seats
 and a new interior can be arranged.

I also saw an ad for a car in Boulder.

Really spiffy TR6, very reliable, just driveled cross-country,
a real high-performance car.  Willing to sell at a loss for
only $25,000.

  (Scotty, I want a 10% commision for this ad if it sells  ?-)
Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University