Midget wheels

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget wheels
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 93 12:25:38 EDT
|Date: 9-8-93  12:23pm
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:BITNET
|Subj: Midget wheels
   I was doing some remeasuring of the bolt circle on my midget wheels
last night and hoping to get some clification.  I measured between
diagonally opposite wheel studs (center to center) and measured 100mm,
or just over 4".  I went to the auto store and was looking through there
catalog and I saw 4X4 1/4", 4X4", and 4X100mm.  Does anyone know what
the actual mesurement is supposed to be?
   I'm going to check into used wheels today and see if it's worth the
aggravation of trying to get these AR wheels.  They would have to be
special ordered and I don't know what would happen if for some reson
they didn't fit.
   Also, are the stock wheels ('76 midget) 13X5" or 13X5.5" ?

 Thanks,
    Dean