Herald

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Herald
From: gerry@hostel.affil.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 09:41 EDT
Subject:      Triumph Herald Coupes

> Please don't laugh. This is a serious question (at least as serious as any
> question regarding the Triumph Herald can be). Has anyone out there seen,
> within the last few years or so, any Triumph Herald Coupes?

Yup, I saw one in a junk yard a couple of months ago.  I looked as if it
had just been brought in. It was in fairly good overall condition, but
had a trashed dashboard/interior (it looks as if a mouse had eaten most of
it away ). It was painted gold and looked to be all there.

The junk yard is located in south/central NJ.

Gerry