Boulder or bust

To: bobj@meaddata.com, mvgrie@shute.monsanto.com
Subject: Boulder or bust
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 09:47:30 EDT
I copied this to the list just so that those in St Louis and Dayton
(and anyone else willing to travel :-) know what's going on.

Well, let's hope I satisfy the first part of the "or" clause in the
subject line, rather than flagging down an 18 wheeler on the side of
the road.  :-)

I just thought I'd drop you guys a line that all systems are still go
for the trip.  I should arrive at bob's place in Dayton on sunday eve,
hopefully between 6-7pm, and should arrive at Mark's house in St Louis
(will I need oars?) monday eve, hopefully as the bell strikes the
seventh time.  Tuesday-Friday I'll be in Kansas, then Boulder will be
home.

Cheers to all, thanks for all the help & suggestions, see ya on the
other side.
---
Too many hands on my time, Too many feelings - Too many things on my mind
When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind             -Neal Peart

-Scotty