MG Midget Clutch Adjustment

To: british-cars@transfer.stratus.com
Subject: MG Midget Clutch Adjustment
From: Eric Pabo <pabo@hpsmpa.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 93 8:40:23 MDT
Hello People of The British Car Net

A retired  friend of my is  rebuilding a 1976 ( I wish it were an older
one ) MG  midget.  The  clutch  engages  almost  as soon as you move the
pedal off of the floor.  He says that he has  carefully  bled the system
and that it has had no  effect.  Do you know if  there is an  adjustment
for the  clutch?  or is there  something  worn out that could be causing
this problem.  Any comments or pointers would be appreciated.

Since  I am  not a  regular  member  of  the  british  car  net I  would
appreciate it if people would e-mail me directly.  Thanks in advance for
the extra effort.

Also, if there is a monthly posting that lists part sources, I would
appreciate a copy of it.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Eric F (I hang out on the volvo net) Pabo
pabo@hpsmpa.lvld.hp.com
303-679-3947