cat sightings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL)
Subject: cat sightings
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 12:36:26 CDT
Just got back from a lunchtime run to the hardware store.  As I was
pulling out, I noticed out of the corner of my eye something big,
white, and of an unusual shape.  Closer inspection revealed it to be a
Jag Mk II 3.8S, white with red interior.  I had seen this car once
before on the highway several weeks ago, and had attempted to follow
it to ask the owner if s/he wanted to display it in our annual
Father's Day car show.  But the owner was flexing the big cat's
muscles, my little Mazda pickup was unable to keep up, and it got
away.

Just when I thought my Britcar day had been made, I spotted ANOTHER
British cat in the same parking lot:  local autocrosser Jim Burruss's
flared, lowered, and headered Sunbeam Tiger, looking ferocious as
always.

Quite unlike any trip to that hardware store that I can remember!
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922