Re: British Cars Digest #682 Tue Dec 29 01:15:02 MST 1992

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #682 Tue Dec 29 01:15:02 MST 1992
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Dec 29 08:44:06 1992
a week or two ago someone(s) posted the names of suppliers of conversion
kits for Sprite/Midget to toyota or datsun 5 speed.

I passed the info on to a friend and he would like to know if there is any
reason to choose a toyota 5sp rather than a datsun 5sp or vice versa.

any responses appreciated.

thanks,
jim

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

he "firmly believed that highway speed limits were merely social guidelines to
be used by the weak and confused."

>from  "Full Moonster" by Nick Pollotta

All opinions contained herein are not be construed as that of my employer, as
I am not authorized to have an opinion.