Omnibag alternative

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Omnibag alternative
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 92 12:57:12 CST
If you want to bag your car and the $90 plus shipping for an OMNIBAG looks a
little steep ...

Tingle's Lotus Center have the Marshall Dri-Bag for $60 postpaid (USA), while
OMNIBAGs are about $90.  Cheryl says it has the clips and the desiccant.

(I asked about it as I called to order a Lotus logo shift knob.)

Tingle's Lotus Center
Don & Cheryl Tingle
1615 Shawsheen St #8
Tewksbury, MA   O1876
voice (508) 851-8370
fax (508) 640-0889

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman