Was it you?

To: work@riggs.b30.ingr.com
Subject: Was it you?
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1992 15:50:30 -0700

I too have driven on this bridge. I have family that lives in that part
of W.Va., after the bridge was finished that was the big thing to do was
go see it. As you might guess they have a lot of exciting
things to do in W. Va. (NOT!). But they have some of the best roads I
have ever seen for doing top down two seater type driving in the
country. I just wish that on one of my trips to that part of the country
I would have had the chance to drive a sports car on those roads. All I
have ever had the opportunity of driving on those roads was a road-ark
loaded full of blue haired old women(grandma, mom, aunts...).

What is really strange about that part of the country is those folks
laugh at those of us who like and own those little buggers. Most of the
folks I have met there like road-arks, pickup trucks, and the like,
things that like to run over us in our little cars.

Sorry for the lack of Brit car content, but I could not resist responding to
this message of a place where I have been and have relatives.

Bruce...