Marchal Equilux Headlamps

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Marchal Equilux Headlamps
From: Shel Hall <76701.103@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Dec 92 22:25:28 EST
Folks-

Doesn't someone here have a couple of Marchal Equilux lights?
If so, could you really shock this guy and send him a direct message
about them?  His address works out to

        73635.1145@CompuServe.Com

Naturally, I'll rely any information if you just reply to me, but I think a
totally unexpected message vis Internet might be interesting to him.

Thanks.

-Shel