TriumphTune Distributors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TriumphTune Distributors
From: rkg@ateq.com (Richard George x 7247)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 92 08:23:06 PST
Does anyone else on the list have one of the TriumphTune high performance
distributors for the TR6-GT6 (you know, the trick ones with only a mechanical
advance)?   I'm trying to figure out if the concensor/points unit for these
distributors are stocked by anyone in the U.S. - Does anyone out there in
britcar land know?...

After having to furiously debug my GT6 (due to moving), I realized it would
be nice to have some spares of all this - It turned out to be a dead coil
(hi Larry...)...

Thanks in Advance,

rkg

(Richard George)