Arizona?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Arizona?
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 11:13:33 EST
The axe fell today.  At end of contract (May/June '93.  I have
to check with purchasing to see the exact date of termination)
I am no longer going to have a job here.  I'm going to look
for other opportunities around Cinci, but if any of y'all hear
of anything that might be up my alley, let me know.  Sun/UNIX
sysadm, Real-Time Embedded stuff, VMEBus, Software, Hardware,
Device drivers, Testing, Source management, Project design,
Low level programming of all sorts...  I've even done some
small X app work, though I'm no whiz at it.

Time to polish up the resume.  Thank you Samurai Jack.

                                                        - MM
Will code for food !!!
--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret