Old Jag parts for sale

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Old Jag parts for sale
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1992 13:09:28 -0800
I am posting this message for my father (who is ultimately responsible for my
affliction with things British and whom I shouldn't encourage!) Be that as it
may-he has a goodly cache of Jag parts of all different ilk and needs to offload
(outsource) some of it.  Rather than list it all ( a formidable task) I suggest
that you either ask me and I'll forward your request.  .or you may call him
direct at 415 321-3374 preferably after 6pm West Coast Time and speak with him
personally.  His name is Joe Noto, and just for grins mention you saw this
posting. . he has little faith in or understanding of this whole "InterNet
thang"
He has a lot of parts for XK's and some engine parts for different years, also
some 420 parts.  Good luck!
later
teej

Anyone out there have a good used heater core for a 66 B?  Mine went south last
summer when it didn't matter and now it is winter and I'm damn cold!!  Funny how
two weeks ago I was sweating in traffic with the top down and now I'm cold with
the top up!  Makes me wonder about the climate in England...you'd think it would
by a very mild environment. . .yeah right!?

--
TJ Noto                 66 MGB  69 Triumph TR6R

The Wollongong Group
1129 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto CA
415 962-7172
"Once again Yankee ingenuity Triumphs over British craftsmanship"