Jaguar for sale...

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Jaguar for sale...
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 92 12:31:17 CST
My friend and fellow Jaguar mechanic asked me to put this note
on the net.  The potential seller is a 70+ year old woman whose
husband recently died.  She is now selling his collection of
cars one-at-a-time to support herself.  So, FOR SALE is a:

1966 E-type Coupe' (not a 2+2)  Series I (Covered headlights)
'Black-plate' Original California Car
No Rust what-so-ever
British Racing Green paint & biscuit leather
4.2L engine
Wire wheels

This car has been owned by original purchaser since new!
Never has had a title change!  Absolutely original car!

Accepting offers. Please call Mr. Paul Collins at Jagworks in
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.

(918) 834-5818 (the shop)
(918) 836-4568 (home)

We are in the U.S. Central Time zone.

This 'FOR SALE' add is placed for Paul and his customer but
as a service to you.  This may be the car for you or this
may be the way you evaluate your car or pending purchase.
Thanks for the bandwidth.

Rick

     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /

Irresponsible rantings of the author alone. Any resemblance
to persons living or dead is just luck. May cause drowsiness.
Alcohol may intensify this effect. Pay no attention to the
man behind the curtain. Avoid pregnancy...