Re : Souper Seven

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re : Souper Seven
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.phil.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 92 9:27:36 GMT
In addition to it being flourescent yellow as standard I read, I think it
was in CAR, that this puppy pulled 0-60 in 3.5s with a full tank AND a
passenger !!!

I guess that at about 30,000 sterling that means that my Grandmother is up
for sale ;->

I think that Caterham were pissed that Westfield had their SEiGht (Rover V8
job) going faster than their standard HPC (Vauxhall 2.0l 16v) so they upped
the hp cut the life expentancy of the engine and VRRRRROOOOMMMM.....

        Toodle pip,

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |