Re: Moss in my doghouse

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, sanders@triton.unm.edu
Subject: Re: Moss in my doghouse
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 09:35:39 -0700
John,
A person I know in Moss has told me that the manager who has authority over
accepting or rejecting incoming parts and approving suppliers has some
interesting philosophies about part quality.  According to my source, this
manager thinks anything that looks good  and can be filed to fit or somehow
easily modified to work is OK.  This person has probably been responsible
for many thousands of dollars that might have gone to Moss being diverted
to the Roadster Factory.  My primary use of Moss these days is for parts
that are single source or that I need in a hurry and TRF is out of.

Which reminds me, I wonder when I will see those chrome wire wheels I ordered
during TRF's spring sale??????

TeriAnn