RE: phase II

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: RE: phase II
From: Bob Spidell <spidell@hpcc01.corp.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 92 11:27:29 PDT
WRT:

>       I was reading through Hemmings and I saw and ad which
>referred to a phase II BJ8 Healey.  Does anyone know what this
>means?  Does it have anything to do with the change from an
>electrically operated choke thingy back to a hand choke? I
>should add that I'm asking about phase II, not BJ8 :-)

The Phase IIs (I don't believe the earlier model was called a Phase I
until after the IIs) had a different rear end (no Panhard rod) and the
separate (amber) turn indicator lights.  I believe they first appeared
in `66.

Regards,
bs

"We don't have education, we have inspiration.  If I have education
I'd be a damn fool."  - Bob Marley