Car Parts in Oregon

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Car Parts in Oregon
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Oct 2 16:15:52 1992
Sorry to bother everyone with this... but there was  a posting of
british car parts for sale in Oregon a few weeks or so ago, it included
some e-type parts and a midget I believe. a friend of mine is now interested
in the parts but misplaced the printout of the posting.

I would apprectiate it if someone recalls the name and tel number of the parts
seller.

thanks.
Jim.

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

"Duct tape is like the Force.  It has a dark side and a light side and holds
the universe together."

Any opinions herein are most certainly not that of my employer.  I am not
authorized to have an opinion.