tires for a midget

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: tires for a midget
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 92 11:58:26 EDT
|Date: 9-30-92  11:57am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:INTERNET
|Subj: tires for a midget
   Anyone have any recomendations for tires for a 1976 midget?  The old
ones don't look too great anymore.
  I finished putting new rear leaf springs and bushes in yesterday.
What an amazing difference.  It dind't take very long at all either.
Now, I have new coils and rubber bushes in the front, new springs and
bushes in the rear, rebuilt engine and gearbox, new top, new carpet
waiting to go in.
    I can't believe that it's so close to being ready to drive all the
time.  It hasn't really cost that much either, just a lot of time.
    For tires, I'm just looking for something decent, no autocrossing in
my near future yet.  I looked through the local tire tire ad and didn't
even see the stock size, 145SR13.  The narroest I saw were 155's.

   thanks,
      Dean