Welcome Cindy!

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Welcome Cindy!
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1992 15:49:02 -0700
Ok everyone. . be on your best behavior :-)  I pressured Cindy in
to subscribing and since she fits the bill of a SOLer and LBCer and
every other acronynm even closer than yours truly you'd better be
nice to her!!  Together we drooled over the nice Healeys and Jags at
the Cal State Hayward Swap meet and any woman who can appreciate
such machinery scores high in my book...:-0 and she knows of whence
she speaks so don't dare patronize her! :->

BTW-anyone know how to remove the heater element from a 66 B?
I've heard it is a bear and I need to jo just that. .
later
teej
--
TJ Noto                 66 MGB  69 Triumph Bonneville
The Wollongong Group