FBC advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FBC advice
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 11:44:01 -0400
==Yeah... I should have thought of an engine swap.  Would a GT6 engine
==fit in my '80 Spitfire 1500?  Better yet, will a 3.5L Rover fit?
==Perhaps the infamous Mazda rotary?  Any recommended sources of info
==on engine swapping games?  Anyone out there actually done this?

        Eric, you could ask me about swapping a GT6 engine into your spitfire.
This is
not that uncommon, and the results (although I haven't driven one yet) are
pretty
impressive.  I'm in the process of doing it myself.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu