News of a fellow LBC owner and SOLer

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: News of a fellow LBC owner and SOLer
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1992 17:51:34 -0700

Well I talked to Dennis Wilson today. He has apparently/successfully
made the move from Oregon to Arizona. He has started his new job and we
have made plans to meet at a local pub type place called the Duck and
Decanter here in Phoenix. So hopefully he will be back on the list soon.

He said that he had only one problem and that was with the VW bus and
not the Midget. He had a blowout about 50 miles from Phoenix. Said it
was rather scary, he was unsure whether the VW jack was going to hold
the weight of the loaded down bus.

But alas I will not steal his thunder by telling of his adventure for
him. I am sure he has much more to tell than he told me over the phone,
I just thought that you folks would like to here he made it without much
incident.

Bruce...