see ya'll where?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: see ya'll where?
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1992 12:07:54 -0700
Is there a common meeting place where we can meet fellow brit cars net folks
in person at the Palo Alto meet on Sunday?  I'll B there, my ride is silver
with disc wheels Lic# RMY 908. . .would love to meet some of yous guys in
person. . am looking forward to the show as it is always a good time.  I only
wish the San Jose Concours wasn't on the same day.
later
teej
--
TJ Noto                 66 MGB  69 Triumph Bonneville
The Wollongong Group