*.gif

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: *.gif
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 92 08:33:48 CDT
I hate to ask again but will someone please post the
new Bud Light Jag gif or e-mail it to me?  I can't ftp
out of our local net - security or some such nonsence...

rick

     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /

Irresponsible rantings of the author alone. Any resemblance
to persons living or dead is just luck. May cause drowsiness.
Alcohol may intensify this effect. Pay no attention to the
man behind the curtain. Ricky!!!