TR7 & SAAB 99

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 & SAAB 99
From: Philippe Habib <phabib@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 92 12:10:35 -0700
I've heard that the SAAB 99 and the TR7 used the same engine, that over time
SAAB may hve made improvements on.  Does anyone out there know about those
improvements?  A better head maybe?  Some fuel injection that I could bolt
on?  A turbo?

After SAAB got the British iron, did they do anything interesting that could
maybe be fitted back onto a Triumph?

Also, what about these 4 valve heads I've been hearing about?  What car used
them?  Where can they be purchased?  I have a friend going to Englad in a
little while and I could maybe get her to get me one if the price was right?
Do these things just bolt in or would I need a lot of engine work?

Thanks.