Re: Hoisted by my own...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rkg@ateq.com
Subject: Re: Hoisted by my own...
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 08:47:59 -0700
The company that makes the autostacker always has one on display at the
Monterey Historics.  I have not looked closely at it since I do not have
a garage & five acres provides pleanty of parking.  But, as I recall they
look very compact.  It looked to me like it would fit into a single car
garage.  Its narrow enough that I think you would have to be careful
putting your car on or in it. I'm not shure it could handle the big Jag
saloons but it should handle a MK II or anything smaller. I'm not shure that
my Land Rover with the hard top attached would fit under.  But I would imagine
you could put the Formula 1 on top and the GT40 underneath with lots of
room to spare.  As I recall the structural parts looked substancial.
Give um a call, find out what the max recommended car sizes are & measure yours.

TeriAnn

With about 40% new metal, the tub on my TR3 is now in as good a condition as
I thought it was before removing parts and paint.  I start stripping the
front valence this weekend.