Funny story

To: gerry@probe.att.com
Subject: Funny story
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1992 11:01:24 -0700

This is why I have asked for the quote that Scott Fisher #1 (Palo Alto)
coined, about stupidity not being a respector of race, creed, shopping
habits, etc... I wish I had that one about now I would have responded to
this with that quote.

It is so appropriate where alot of people are concerned. Phoenix here
seems to be a breeding ground for those types of people. But it is
apparent that there are other places that foster these types of people.
But I'm still convinced that here in Phoenix is their haven.

Bruce...