Wanted: Lower Control Arms - TR4 - Both Sides

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Lower Control Arms - TR4 - Both Sides
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 92 17:11:42 EDT
Here we go again.  I looked over the set that finally came in
here, and they are NG.  I know that one of the folks I was
with in Savannah mentioned they might have a set laying
around, but I'm going to send this off to the whole list so
that if they were mistaken mayhaps another set will appear.

I've tried the usual suspects, and apart from taking the 2
hour trip to Pandora and seeing what Ted S. has in his yard
I've drawn a blank.  At this rate, Sonja _might_ be back on
the road before Seattle...

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret