Re: Clowning Around

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Clowning Around
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 92 12:13:04 PDT
    John ordered the material (which wasn't all that cheap) and his wife
    looked around for an appropriate pattern.  After much searching the best
    she could come up with was a pattern for a clown costume.  And that's
    what she used.

In my case, I've been told my driver's suit looks like a pair of kid's
pajamas intended to make the little tyke look like a panda.  So if you
ever see what appears to be the Michelin Tire Man in a pair of panda
jammies, say "hi."

The only consolation I can take in my driving suit is that it doesn't
look quite as ridiculous as a cycling outfit... :-)

--Scott "That and it looks better than burning off 80% of my skin" Fisher