Hi, g'bye.

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Hi, g'bye.
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 92 21:23:49 EDT
As most of you know, Alliant has closed down, leaving me with email access
only because of Alliant's generosity with the building and its resources.
Mark, I must ask you to remove me from the SOL list because I don't have
the easy access to read it and the volume has gotten rahter high anyway.

For the rest of you, it has been fun and helpful.  I hope I have been able
to contribute something to you all as much as I have had fun trying (not
to mention gotten help and understanding from you).  Until my next email
access becomes available (I am working on things...), keep the revs up
and the LBC's on the road.

Scion Of Lucas Charter Member & Former Keeper Of the Flickering Flame,
Jim Muller (Spitfire pilot)