Re: Painting Alloy Wheels

To: british-cars-local-request@wsl.dec.com (Joe Augenbraun)
Subject: Re: Painting Alloy Wheels
From: miq@chromavac.esd.sgi.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 92 12:23:53 PDT
I don't remember who the original poster was, but Brandon Fryer at British
European Automotive (683 El Camino Real in Sunnyvale, 408 738 2629) said he
could bead blast the rims and have them painted for between $40 and $50 each.
This is the shop I have do all the impossible work (like replace the brass
bushings in the front end) on my sprites, and they repainted and repaired
Chris's TR4 Sarah after the Deer incident.  Brandon does really nice work and
doesn't try to rip you off.  His dad Anthony has been running the place since
1965.  If you live in the Bay Area and need stuff done I can't recommend
them highly enough (that was a superlative not a negative you wise guys).
--

Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,att}!sgi!miq  415 390 1041