suspension bushings

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: suspension bushings
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Jun 12 08:17:50 1992
RE: suspension bushings.

I have a friend with the equipment and knowledge to turn small runs of
suspension bushings from Delrin.  I just have to convince him to do so and
arrive at a price.  A friend and I are planning on commissioning a moderate
run of Mini rear subframe bushings in Delrin.

I would be very interested in hearing more about "Carsan" and why it might
be superior to Delrin and of course availability of the product.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.