Value of a Europa

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net"@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Value of a Europa
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 16:59:41 -0500
What would this Lotus Europa be worth? (Oops, I don't have the year...)

Interior is bad
Nice 12" (yes 12") steering wheel - perfect for this car
alloys (5)
Koni Shocks
adjustable lower control arms in rear
less than 5k on new radiator
Engine balanced when last rebuilt (10K miles) BUT: old pistons used
and not likely usable again (it was really smooth: glass of water
sitting on cam cover doesn't have whitecaps!)

Valve job 10K miles

New oil pump

Electricals by ... Lucas.

stainless muffler

alumnized header (4-2-1)

custom pedals - hydraulic clutch

No a/c

Safety orange

4 speed, Zenith Stromberg Carbs

Last ran in 1983.  0-60 probably around <9sec, cornering incredible,
and transitional handling faster than you can blink.

Thanks,

Larry

| Larry E. Snyder               | "Better is a dinner of herbs where love is |
| internet: lesnyd@monsanto.com |  than a fatted calf with hatred"           |
| phone: (314) 694-3626         |                          -- Proverbs 15:17 |