Re: British Cars Digest #482 Thu Jun 11 01:15:02 MDT 1992

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #482 Thu Jun 11 01:15:02 MDT 1992
From: Sarah A Sieling <ssieling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 11:26:00 EDT
Painting Alloy Wheels

When my husband, Roger Sieling, restored his Lotus XI, he painted the allogy
wheels.  He ALWAYS uses a painting process or system from Ditzler paints.
There are several steps in cleaning the metal properly and special products
must be used before painting.  I am sure a company carrying Ditzler paints
can give you the information and fact sheets from the company on the complete
process.

Several months ago there was the name of a company in Pennsylvania that repairs
Alloy wheels in a note from someone.  Does anyone still have it.  Roger
contacted them but they couldn't do exactly what he needed.  Now he has lost
their name and number and thinks that they can help him.

Thanks for any help on this.