It's here! The MkII SOL Logo!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, pismobch@well.sf.ca.us
Subject: It's here! The MkII SOL Logo!
From: mrmike@michelotti.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 08:58:12 EDT
# In message <9206100712.AA03928@well.well.sf.ca.us>,
# Ed Devinney <pismobch@well.sf.ca.us> writes:

[ Some stuff about the new, improved SOL logo ]

# and in another message he writes

ed> I'm having some trouble drawing the rod - any real artists
ed> out there?  I may write graphics tools, but as the old saw
ed> goes, those who can't do write enabling software...

I work with a top notch professional graphic artist.  I would
be more than happy to give him this stuff and let him bang on
the representation of the con rod and the spanner if people
don't mind someone else putting their fingers in.  He's a mac
head, and he drives a buick, but don't hold that against him.

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret
mrmike@fasun0.ae.ge.com         {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!fasun0!mrmike